Wednesday, May 10, 2006

White Pride teeny boppers

Previously I thought Prussian Blue were pretty bad due to what they say about white America, and their contribution to racial tensions.

Also, I wasn't too keen on the swastikas at their concerts and their Hitler T-Shirts.

But, now that I have heard their music, I see that there is nothing at all of value in the phenomenon other than the angelic faces.

Hate is ugly at the best of times, but when inbred hilbillys make their children/grandchildren deliver racially loaded antagonistic white pride messages in order to reach a sympathetic audience, I believe it is child abuse.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I had never heard of these two. I have now read a little about them and seen them in the smiling hitler t-shirts. I'm stunned.
and horrified.