Friday, March 10, 2006

Protecting my new iPod


These iPod covers are great.

I only wish I'd had one the minute I got my new 30GB Video iPod, but a bit of Brasso does wonders apparently. I got some pretty cheap plastic screen covers on eBay from a seller in Hong Kong, and they are just fine. They even cover up the fine scratches from everyday use.

It's interesting to note how many opinions and variations people have on the subject of protecting the iPod, but most agree that they can be quite prone to scratching.

Some people even scratch them intentionallyfor decoration.


But my favourite is the iPodWizard.netidea of hacking your iPod firmware and changing graphics, fonts etc to customise the look of your iPod.




I replaced my apple symbol with skulls and did a few other minor things.


No comments: