Friday, June 23, 2006

Welcome!

I am just an opinionated wanker with a rant about everything.

At the top of my list is a cold shiver down the spine type of dislike for American Colonialism and Cultural Dyslexia.

What can I do about it?: Not a lot, but it doesn't mean I have to shut my gob.

Hate is a very strong word, and damages the hater more than the hated, so I won't say I hate the US, nor do I hate the citizens of the US. They don't even try to foo themselves anymore that they control which Administration is in power, and which rich kid of an oil wealthy sanctioned criminal family, with ties to every despot of note in the world today.

Forget about TV, Krispy Kreme is the latest fad, so I really don't like them today.

As if we weren't fat enough already, bring on the piles of fried fat, sugar and dough, put em in a cool box, sell them at airports full of rushing commuters. Next step, open some franchises in poorer areas, where people already have the lard addiction, and won't be able to resist. They have less money than others, but it all seems to go on shit: alcohol, cigarettes, other drugs and fast food. Whats one more addiction?

Krispy Kreme, go home, fuck off, and take KFC with you.

2 comments:

oz said...

Have you even tasted Krispy Kremes? They are so light and so gently sweet, unlike our clumsy anglicised doughnuts. They are like little doughnut angels from heaven, seant down to show us a better way of life.

Jimmy said...

Well, it is the 4th of July. Maybe I should give them another chance. As soon as Bush lets Hicks go, learns to read, bans McDonalds and Disarms the USA, I will try Krispys again.

Or not.

I had them a couple of times. Made me sick.